Charitable Organization “Charitable Foundation “Send Love To Ukraine” (registration number: 1003241020000012594, legal address: Ukraine, Uzhgorod) respect your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice applies to the personal data that we collect and handle for the purposes of maintaining and providing information to visitors of this website. For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, “personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
Information We Collect:
Information You Provide to Us
While using our website, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
- Information about the amount of payment/donation
- Information about the direction of charitable assistance
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the website.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the website by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our website or when You access the website by or through a mobile device.
Information We Collect by Automated Means
Information We Collect from Third Parties
We may receive additional information about you from other publically and commercially available sources, as permitted by law.
We may combine all of the information we collect or receive about you and use or disclose it in the manner described in this Privacy Notice.
We can receive information about you from such sources:
- Payment systems
- Social networks
Information We Share:
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal data collected as set out above, except as described in this Privacy Notice. The information may also be shared with third-party service providers who perform services for the Company. These service providers are not authorized by the Company to use or disclose the personal data, except as necessary to perform specific services for the organization. Company requires its partners and service providers to appropriately safeguard the privacy and security of personal data they process on the organization behalf.
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We may share your information with third-party vendors and service-providers that help us with specialized services, including billing, payment processing, customer service, email deployment, business analytics, marketing, advertising, performance monitoring, hosting, and data processing.
- Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, health, safety, and security of Pew Research Center, users, or the public.
- With your consent or at your direction. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent or direction.
Types of Processing:
Any personal data collected on this website is done through manual and automated processes to enroll visitors to the subscription service that they requested. The data collected on this site also undergoes automated processing for the sole purpose of website functionality and user experience. Manual processing may be applied if problems are discovered on the site.
The basis for the processing of personal data is a public task.
How We Protect the Information:
The Company maintains appropriate technical and organizational safeguards against unauthorized processing of personal data and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
We use Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. With the TLS technology, the credit card information you enter while making a donation or purchase will be encrypted before traveling over the internet. After we receive your credit card information, it is only used to process your donation or purchase.
Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.
How Long We Keep the Information:
Your personal data will be kept for 5 years or until you request us to erase your personal data.
Right to access to information:
You have a right to access and correct (rectify) the record of your personal data maintained by the Company if it is inaccurate.
You may request that the Company erase that data or cease processing it, subject to certain exceptions.
You may also request that the Company cease using your data for direct marketing purposes.
When technically feasible, the Company will—at your request—provide your personal data to you or transmit it directly to another controller.
You may also request additional information about: the purpose of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; who else outside the Company might have received the data from Company; what the source of the information was; and how long it will be stored.
If you would like to submit a data access request, you can do so by submitting an email request to [email protected]. We will then start the process and provide access to the personal data that we have on you within 30 days.
How do I correct, update, amend, or delete the personal data you have about me?
In addition to the functionality available through our Services, you can request other modifications from us directly at [email protected]. We ask you to include an explanation of what data and for what purpose you want to change. For your protection, we may take steps to verify your identity before responding to your request.
Questions or concerns
Please contact us [email protected].